Friday, February 25, 2011

Flipping

We had our second appointment this week. It was AMAZING! The baby was doing all of these flips and twisting around. It was adorable. It was like the baby knew we were watching. We were able to get an ultrasound picture showing some of the baby's face and hands. I'm going to try and take a photo of it to get it up here.

Shad's been VERY sick this week. I've been trying to take care of him but I also don't want to get sick. He's starting to feel a bit better, which is good. I hope that he didn't pass it on to me. I've had the worst sniffles the entire time I've been pregnant so I guess it wouldn't be too much of a change. Supposedly that's normal. Normal AND annoying! I also don't want to get sick because I'm not allowed to take anything.

I still haven't had any weird cravings or anything. I've been trying to stick to my healthier diet. I feel like I'm not drinking enough water so I need to pay attention to that.

Shad and I are looking to plan a little mini vacation over Spring break but we can't really decide on a place. I feel like this is really going to be our last opportunity to travel for a while so I want to take the opportunity. Hope we get it figured out soon because it would be nice to get away just the two of us.

My next appointment is March 11. I can't wait because that will be an official ultra sound. It's going to be great!

1 comment:

  1. FYI, you should definitely start reading this blog:
    http://www.pregnantchicken.com/
    It is HILARIOUS.
    <3 Billie

    ReplyDelete