Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week 34: Your pregnancy | Pregnancy Milestone | Gerber

Week 34: Your pregnancy Pregnancy Milestone Gerber

In case you were wondering what's going on with Baby Conner.

I had a little scare a few weeks ago. We went for an appointment and the doctor said I was measuring small. We went for an ultrasound and it turned out that everything is fine. Debra is in the 54th Percentile and doing well. Her heartbeat is strong and she's moving around all the time. She seems to be very active in the middle of the night, usually around 3-4am. Which naturally is perfect timing to get up and read my book.

I had the baby shower this past weekend and that was really fun. It was great to see friends and family and celebrate this crazy milestone. It's crazy to think that Debra will be here in less than 2 months! I can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment